Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Crud :-/

My pregnancy has been great. No morning sickness, very little nausea, baby girl is perfection, honestly I have had nothing to complain about. Sunday changed all that. Ick! I've had some sort of cold or virus and it has knocked me flat out. Having a doctor for a father makes it really easy to get medicated when you need it, that is, until you're 7 months pregnant and can take very little. I know it isn't the flu because I got a flu shot and haven't had a fever so, I've got that going for me :)

I'm trying hard not to complain because, really, I don't have anything to complain about. Some have it  much worse than I do.  So, instead I will leave you with a little peek of our girl from the 3D ultrasound we had last week.



1 comment:

Court3ney said...

Belly pics please!! ;)